Upcoming workshops and talks
Workshop @ Interaction18 – February 5, 2018
- Location: Lyon, France.
- Description: Manage misusability: Design for digital with a conscience (4-hour workshop). Early bird tickets start at €140.
- Also see: conference website for Interaction Week
Talk @ Camp Digital – May 2, 2018
- Location: Royal Exchange Theatre in Manchester, UK
- Description: Navigating the Ethical Minefield of Digital Design. | Tickets
The road between point a and point b is often lined with obstacles, temptations and doubt, no matter if you’re learning a new skill, explaining your new solution to others or leading a team towards a common target. I help you avoid distraction by partnering with you to clearly define and focus on your goal to get there faster.
My skills are in design, research, visual communication and coaching. For many years my emphasis has been on user experience (UX).
I‘m Per Axbom, coach and designer with a passion for visual explaining. I have explored digital processes since the mid-nineties using interviews, sketches and prototypes to battle the ogres of design. From my many adventures with design solutions encompassing online therapy, booking systems, search tools and citizen services I bear with me insights about how seemingly minor details can lead to conflict and failure.
The remedy is a human – your – internalized ability to lead the way past perceived obstacles through clarity and intent. People who come to me often have challenges to tackle in the form of obscurity, uncertainty and self-doubt.
My tools come in the shape of
- advisory services
- knowledge sharing
- visual aids (models, prototypes, charts, videos and more)
I want to help you reach your goals and discover your potential.