In case we haven't met, I'm a Swedish communication theorist and digital designer born in Liberia. An early internet adopter, blogger, podcaster and teacher of web trends, I can offer a reliable skillset for facilitating creative work and communication. I believe in compassion as a driver of innovation and am known for my work in digital ethics.
How can I help you?
- Contact details
- Consulting and advisory services
- Engage for a talk, workshop or course
- Find blogs, articles, books and/or listen to podcast(s)
- Follow on social media
- Subscribe to newsletter(s)
- Personal introduction (hello!)
1) Contact details
Messaging, email and postal.
sms: +46 709132500
You may also use Signal.
Company Postal address
Axbom Innovation AB
SE-106 31 STOCKHOLM
EU VAT: SE556817085501
Consulting, speaking and teaching.
I've been bringing organisations new digital perspectives and approaches since 1996. I strive to foster more healthy and caring organisations in the tech space.
Among my services are digital design, change management, visual communication and digital strategy. I have extensive experience in UX and accessibility. You can also hire me for education, speaking and running workshops.
For references, see my cv.
3) Talks and workshops
Inspiration and teaching on inclusive and compassionate digital design
I give talks and teach workshops and courses for organisations, conferences and higher-level education. My most sought-after content is my work on human rights and ethics within design (UX) and digital development.
- Speaking info with prices and example descriptions of talks + speaker rider
- Speaker portfolio with examples of recorded talks
- Teaching info with example descriptions of workshops
Books, podcasts and more inspirational resources
I've been blogging since 1997 and podcasting since 2007. If you ever want to set up your own content distribution, I can help.
- Blog: axbom.com
- Book: Digital Compassion
- E-book: The AceAwe Experience Model: Helping You Create Impressive Products
- Podcast: UX Podcast (balancing business, technology and people since 2011) 🎙️
- Podcast: Carefully (where I often read my blog posts)
- Blog: axbom.se
- Book: Digital omtanke
- E-book: Digital tillgänglighet
- E-book: AceAwe - en upplevelsemodell för framgång i digitala äventyr
- Podcast: Omtanke (where I often read my blog posts)
- A continuously updated list of articles and resources on digital ethics.
- Sites, services and software I regularly use for making, learning and teaching.
5) Social media
Follow and interact on LinkedIn, Mastodon and the greater Fediverse
Follow and interact with me.
Separate newsletters for both my spoken languages
Learnings for everyone interested in the overlap of human rights, sustainability and digital development. Select the newsletter you want.