I help people understand and grapple with the troubles of tech
I strongly believe that technology can help millions of people. I also believe it can hurt millions of people. My concern is that too few are paying attention to the harm. What I teach and write about revolves around working with human rights in digital innovation.
- How to recognise harm (and listen to people who are harmed) – and talk about it
- How to avoid, mitigate and manage harm – and pay attention to wellbeing
- How to see and pursue alternative, ethical ways of working the digital space
You're in the right place. Likely you are aware of ethical dilemmas related to tech, and looking for more guidance and inspiration to cope with ongoing and future challenges.
About once a month I will write to tell you about the things I'm working on, tools I've found, presentations I'm doing and news worth your attention.
Thank you for being here with me. You taking the time to subscribe and giving me of your valuable attention means a lot. It gives me energy. And if you find my content worth sharing I truly appreciate your support.
While waiting for the next issue, here are some content suggestions you may find useful for learning about my work:
- Digital Ethics and Moral Theory Explained
- The Elements of Digital Ethics
- AI and Human Rights
- Design for Universal Wellbeing
- Digital Compassion: A Human Act
- The invisible problem with fairytale experiences
- My book: Digital Compassion
Got feedback? You can always just hit reply to any newsletter. Or check out my contact page.
Be kind to yourself,
P.S. Did you find this page but aren't yet a subscriber? You can remedy that by subscribing now. Welcome!